For Chemicals and Solvents
- Degassing and debubbling liquids used in semiconductor and LCD manufacturing processes (resists, thinners, chemicals, etc.)
- Degasification of solvent-based inkjet inks
The PF-F degasification mechanism removes gases dissolved in liquids through a tube-shaped gas-permeable membrane made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Specifically, gases dissolved in the liquid flowing through the tube are removed by the pressure difference of the gases inside and outside of the tube created by a vacuum on the outside of the tube as shown in the diagram below.
The data above is reference data measured with water.
The performance may be different depending on the applied liquid types.
Modules in the PF-F Series utilize a PTFE degasification membrane. All the parts contacting the liquid are made of fluororesins. The PF-F Series is suitable for degassing acids, alkalis, and other organic solvents.
|Model||Flow Rate||Dimensions||Pressure Resistance||Operating Temp.||Connection||Connection|
|PF-3T-S-F||1 - 20||29×58×86||0.2||40||4×2 tube||4×2 tube|
|PF-03F||1 - 100||102φ×180||0.294||40||1/4 Super pillar||Rc 1/8|
|PF-05F||1 - 100||102φ×180||0.294||40||1/4 Super pillar||Rc 1/8|
|PF-10F||1 - 200||102φ×260||0.294||40||1/4 Super pillar||Rc 1/8|
|PF-13F||1 - 300||102φ×260||0.294||40||1/4 Super pillar||Rc 1/8|
|PF-28F||1 - 500||102φ×440||0.294||40||3/8 Super pillar||Rc 1/8|
Low Pressure Loss Models
|PF-13F(T)||1 - 500||102φ×260||0.294||40||1/4 Super pillar||Rc 1/8|
|PF-26F(T)||1 - 500||140φ×450||0.294||40||10mm Super pilar||Rc 1/4|
- About Connection：
- It is possible to change a joint for a pillar, flange, etc. However, there are limitations for some products. Please inquire about specific products.
- About Flow Rate：
- They are just guidelines. Depending on liquid type and targeted degassing levels, you can use them beyond the guidelines.
- About Dimensions：
- Projected parts and connections are excluded. For details, please refer to product drawings.